Tregovenek (meaning ‘place of hope‘) is a new and exciting Community farm based on the outskirts of Pensilva, Cornwall.
We are registered as a Community Benefit Society and are now in the process of raising the necessary funds to purchase the property and begin to turn the vision into reality.
The farm will consist of three main elements: The land and outbuildings, a community ‘hub‘ building and the residential bungalow.
Please feel free to browse the website for further details and if you are interested in keeping in touch please subscribe to our mailing list. If you are interested in getting involved in any way, or you have any questions we would love to hear from you. If this is to be truly community owned and run we need you! Please contact us.
Click one of the images below to find out more about aspects of Tregovenek
A small, abundant farm and gathering space that has the health and wellbeing of the local community, the land and its wildlife at the heart. A place where we will connect, learn and work together to discover what it is we each have to offer to help build a better, fairer world for generations to come.
We will achieve our vision by:
- Working closely with the local community to create a space that fosters healthy collective resilience in the face of the climate and ecological emergency.
- Establishing a thriving and diverse community farm that will use appropriate farming practices and land-based wisdom – both ancient and modern – to nourish and regenerate the land.
- Collaborating with local projects to support a range of community and land-based activities in the spirit of cooperation and creativity.
- Becoming a model and inspiration for other communities to explore and learn about local food security, health, resource sustainability, strong local economies and social connection.
- Putting the land and future generations at the heart of everything we do.